Alfacash Store is available to buy cryptocurrency for fiat (and vice versa) in a fully non-custodial and automatic process, including high liquidity, fast operations and regulatory compliance. Since various regulations require crypto licensed businesses to verify its users, Alfacash Store takes all adequate measures to prevent fraud and remain fully compliant with applicable AML/KYC regulations.
Now there is a new premium verification level with higher trading limits and lower fees that is available for both EU/EEA nationals (residents) and users from other countries around the world.
Starting in April 2021, Alfacash Store users can easily verify premium accounts for crypto-to-fiat or fiat-to-crypto trading. To upgrade your standard level verification, you need to submit your proof of address, such as a bank statement or utility bill), to confirm your current location. Do not worry, since the entire verification process is fast and fully automated, thanks to the AML compliance and anti-fraud leading provider Sumsub.
Premium verification benefits
- Higher trading limits (more than 15,000 EUR per calendar month, no transaction limits)
- Lower fees (less than 1.5%)
- Ability to trade from non-EU/EEA countries (except for those prohibited)
How to upgrade to premium
- Go to Alfacash Store and log into your account
- Go to your profile and choose the “verification” tab
- Click “verify account” or “upgrade to premium” buttons (depends on your country)
- Upload additional documents (proof of address)
- Estimated processing time is 5-7 minutes
- Once you’ve passed the Sumsub automatic checks, you’ll be able to start trading cryptos and fiat with higher monthly limits and lower fees, and enjoy our special programs and discounts
Next for Alfacash Store
- Support for international bank cards worldwide (pay-in/pay-out features)
- Our own card program for 2021
- Discounts, special programs and more exciting blog posts
- Find the full list of supported cryptocurrencies here, including Bitcoin, XRP, Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero, Tether ERC-20 and many more
This content is sponsored and should be regarded as promotional material. Opinions and statements expressed herein are those of the author and do not reflect the opinions of The Daily Hodl. The Daily Hodl is not a subsidiary of or owned by any ICOs, blockchain startups or companies that advertise on our platform. Investors should do their due diligence before making any high-risk investments in any ICOs, blockchain startups or cryptocurrencies. Please be advised that your investments are at your own risk, and any losses you may incur are your responsibility.